For inspiration and things that make me smile. I am a nerdfighter actress who is mildly (read: very) obsessed with Supernatural, Doctor Who and all manner of geekiness.Ask me anything Submit
i don’t even understand how boy bands from the late 90’s dance so well
yeah they’re always so nsync
YOU FUCKING DIDNT
Alright, calm down, if you’re going to fight, take it to the back street, boys.
C’mon guys, it’s 98 degrees outside; it’s too hot to brawl.
- The first character I fell in love with:
- The character who is my ‘baby’:
- The character who I do not understand:
- The character that I think the show ruined:
- The most attractive male and female character:
- The character death that was the worst for me:
- The character that is the most like me:
- The character I think the writer(s) love:
- The character that I just want to be happy:
- My four favorite characters, past or present:
- My four least favorite characters, past or present:
Reasons to dye your hair bright and unnatural colors
- Because you wanna
- Being punk rock
- Looking hella cute
- Small children’s reactions
because you want senpai to notice you
To cosplay as Nymphadora Tonks
me dad’s a muggle
mam’s a witch
I forgot about Seamus for a minute and wondered why Voldemort had suddenly developed an Irish accent.
Shame on you for forgetting the pyrotechnic wonder that is Seamus.
keep your friends close, but your enemies closer
like really, very close
so close that you can feel your enemies breath on your neck
and you shiver with hatred and… anticipation?
turn around and look deep into your enemies eyes, letting your gaze drag down to their lips, your eyes intense with desire. push your enemies up against the wall.
make out with your enemies.
your friends, who are still close, are super uncomfortable and kinda grossed out
I believe I wrote a Drarry fic just like this once when i was in high school.