Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions asked by your tagger and ask eleven more.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to this post.
Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them
tagged by: @inthedarkofthestory
1. Favorite book series?
Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
2. What talent would you pick if you could magically master one?
Being able to draw. I have all these images in my head, but my stupid fingers can’t reproduce anything like them.
3. Last song that made you cry?
Brothers by Dean Brody. It gave me such Winchester feels, I’m going to write a fic off it.
4. You have to watch the same movie once a day, every day for the rest of your life; what do you pick?
Ten Inch Hero or the Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged)
5. Do you consider yourself a believer?
In what? Like in a god or religiousity, no. I believe in my friends and the randomness of the universe.
6. Favorite game (of any kind: video, board, tabletop, card, whatever)?
The Game of Life. Speaking of, Alex next time I’m in town, I’m challenging you to a best of 3 tournament! :)
7. Do you sing in the shower (and if so, what, usually)?
Hells to the yes. Oh man, I sing a lot of Luke Bryan and Pink. Just whatever song is in my head that day, I’ll probably sing.
8. Favorite hot drink?
Caramel Apple Cider (or whatever they call it) from Starbuck’s. It is not Nano until I’ve had one on the 1st and I get another to celebrate finishing.
9. Do you know your astrological sign, and if so, are you anything like it?
Sagittarius (which apparently I can’t spell for anything). Usually, the sign is for advernturous people, so that part I’m not like, but the rest of it is pretty accurate. Also I like fire and bows, so that’s a connection :)
10. What’s your dream job?
Actress. Being able to work on the TV shows I adore (and those that I will someday), maybe do a movie with actors I admire so I can soak up their awesome and being onstage with my Broadway loves.
11. Do you dance?
Yes. Not well, but I dance a lot. Put “Country Girl Shake it for Me” or “Firebird’s Child” on and I cannot stay in my seat.